**Registration Closes THURSDAY MARCH 8th**
This spring’s Urban Permaculture Design course is on at Langara College! I’m excited to announce that Ander Gates, talented Permie, activist, clown and Farmhouse Animal will be joining me on the teaching team, as well as several local urban Permaculture superstars. Read on for details…
Urban Permaculture Design Course
Wednesdays, March 14 – May 30, 2012, 10am – 5:30pm
- Fundamentals of ecological community design
- Urban farming and regeneration of urban ecology
- Composting, soil building and bioremediation
- Water capture and conservation
- Natural building and retrofitting of urban spaces
- Social permaculture and community engagement
Permaculture is a philosophy and a framework for re-structuring how we relate to the ecosystems we live in and the people we share them with.
Combining design fundamentals with hands-on skills, this course links the how and the why of regenerating urban spaces.
Participants who complete the course receive the internationally recognized Permaculture Designer Certificate.
Registration and Information
Fee: $1100 (50709). Some bursaries available.
To register, call Langara College Continuing Studies at 604.323.5322.